The world that we live in today, is a world where internet searches have become the norm. As such, for a company to be relevant they need to make sure that they appear on a search engines top results pages. However to get there, you need to make sure that you have mastered SEO (search engine optimization) that way you know that when a person searches, you appear in the top results pages for example when you search for”’ casinosnz casino”ït comes on top. Below we look at some of the essentials that you need to rank in any search engine.
What is SEO?
Before we get to what you need to be an SEO wizard, allow us to define what SEO is begin with. SEO is the acronym for search engine optimization. This is an umbrella term that is used for all the methods that will ensure your sites visibility on a search engine.
5 SEO Essentials for Site Optimization
- Relevancy: Your content needs to be relevant and specific. It needs to be able to answer a users’ search query without beating about the bush.
- Great Content: Your content also needs to be of great quality. This means that it should not have any mistakes at the same time is should be simple to read and easy to understand.
- User Experience: A user needs to be able to navigate the site and find what they are searching for with ease. This means that if they are videos or images they need to load instantly without any issues.
- Cross-Devoice Compatibility: This modern era that we live in means that we want to get the same search results on smartphones as we will on our PC. As such, your site needs to be accessible on both mobile devices and desktops alike. A good example would be casino games online were players can play on their desktop and mobile devices.
- Site Speed: Your site also needs to be able to load very fast. This is as users don’t want to wait 15 minutes for a site to load when they are looking for an urgent response. If your site loads slowly, users will leave it as soon as they get there.